Thursday 12 December 2013

First day on Singapore trip 2013


8 days we are going to stay in the Singapore. Plenty times I have I could do shopping and enjoy scenic views of beautiful Singspore. 
On first day I got up @ 8am then went for breakfast. Breakfast I had in the Conard hotel. Eat to much in the breakfast I didn't eat dinner last night :(. 

After breakfast I changed my cloths then stepped out from hotel. 

Oh warm day my skin sticky!
I saw Suntec city mall I entered in the mall and start walking.............> stepped out from Suntec mall ......> now walked via beach rd and Bras Basah rd ..... Beautiful Raffle hotel # love the bulding ...> turned onto Stamford rd.....> saw a Singapore management university.... National Singapore museum I walked in the museum .... > then back on rd and finding Orchard rd... Plaza Singapura.....eat nutty sandae in Swensen's........> catched train from dhobhi ghat to esplanade.....> through esplanade go to Raffles city ....> then back to Suntec mall....> this was short trip but I enjoyed alots. 


Raffles Hotel 

Surrounding view of Singapore management university 

National Singapore Museum 

Nutty Sundae in Swensen's

And on last dinner I had at Arab st at Zam Zam resturant. I ordered chicken muktuba and my husband ordered Deer muktuba. 

Deer muktuba. 

Chicken muktuba

Cucumber with ketchup 


No comments:

Post a Comment