Monday 9 September 2013

Heading To West Coast Dr, Wa


Oh no! Raining today.:(

Getting ready to leave home and beginning drive to North Perth. 
For a good change I decided to go out and enjoy a day myself. 

Heading to North Perth. I reached on Marmion Park 










I stayed for while and snapped few pictures of beaches. Totally quiet and relaxing spot and good for walking and jogging. Suddenly rains started now waiting here until rain stop and now having enjoying rains and view of ocean. Rains spoiled my trip I could not walk and enjoy looks. 

My trek continue further Marmion park to 
North beach still raining I am sitting in the car and enjoying view. 











I am back on road and back in Joondulup direction. I reached on Watersmen Bay. 








Few mins spent there then leave. Now back on road heading to Sorrento beach.  
Excellent place for picnic, walk and jogging. 






















Actually on the way to Hillary. Just parked my car and going in Sorrento Quay. 



Walking in the Sorrento quay and I bought a magnet perth map from a shop. Now moving forward I look at Shake beach cafe it is looking cool place I am going in and having macchiato coffee in colourful place. 





Reached on whiteford Park itself 2 playground and also beach access available. 









Now turning back on road. Looks animal exercise beach on the way I went into parking bay when I saw dog I turned back on road. Now I stopped my car on pinnaro point. 












Now driving to mullalo beach. 












   


Boat harbour quay I parked my car and walked for 2mins. Nice view# little raining# chill outside. 








Iluka beach - nice viewing. 























Beautiful pattaya garden on the way. 






Now finally reached on burns beach. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment